I am not the type to kiss and tell all the details but I will say I always leave her place wanting to come back as quickly as possible so I can explore more of this phenomenal lady. Treat her well gentlemen. She has nice hair and sexy eyes. Those of you who have been around know that I have reviewed this lovely once before but I thought it was worth updating my review. Set up was fairly easy. We had been texting back and forth over the last few nights, so we already had a good rapport. I have been curious about this lady for a very long time! Though many girls tempted me, I resisted until I saw her pics. Somehow, the pics told me 'new, innocent' girl. If you picture a pretty Wall-Street admin assistant, dressed in nice one piece dress, heels, you get the picture. Repeat - in a heartbeat. Thank you for a wonderful time. I look forward to seeing you again soon. My advice - run, don't walk to the nearest location when she is working next and have a sample for yourselves my fellow massage seekers, it can be an experience you do not want to miss out on if it was anything like mine. We shared lots of laughs during this brief encounter. Take from this short review what you will. Just make sure you treat this sweet girl well as fans will want her to stick around. She deserves a good recommendation, but please don't wear her out, fellow board members. Repeat? Likely yes, like I said, I did enjoy my session and she's pretty good at what she does, she'll make you happy! Only saw her twice but I remember her beautiful face to this day. Can't believe I waited this long to see her seeing I live in the same part of town, what was wrong with me!?!? 978-822-0312 ... more >