I have been curious about this lady for a very long time! Though many girls tempted me, I resisted until I saw her pics. Somehow, the pics told me 'new, innocent' girl. If you picture a pretty Wall-Street admin assistant, dressed in nice one piece dress, heels, you get the picture. She wore heels when I walked in, still she's about my height and she is looking at me. And I love it. The session was one of the best I have ever experienced. She is a very sweet, friendly and super sexy woman. She was everything I had ever fantasized in a girl and I was very comfortable around her. She has an ass to die for. Her pictures do not do her justice, her beauty and elegance is something that you have to see for your self don't take my word for it.... being with this woman is an experience that can only compare to being with a goddess. Overall, I had a great time and will repeat for sure. I find her to be very attractive and this is truly a case of a woman who looks even better than her pictures. I had a great sense of anticipation, since I tried seeing her last time I was in town, but our schedules didn't work out. As soon as I knew I was coming I booked early to be able to meet her... and boy, my only regret is that I should have seen her even earlier! The pictures on the website are accurate as is her description. Saw her the other day and was extremely impressed. I have never seen a massage therapist that was so, for lack of a better word, bubbly. Wow, I am so glad to have found her. I'm truly smitten. To top it off, she is beautiful, and very friendly. Determined to ensure one has a great time. 972-472-0001 ... more >