I'm glad I met this little temptress. We shared lots of laughs during this brief encounter. Take from this short review what you will. Just make sure you treat this sweet girl well as fans will want her to stick around. We ventured into the room. She unwrapped the towel and the stream of compliments has started. If you are like me and want a super cute girl to remind you of your glory days then I 100% recommend her. I saw this beautiful lady and I was about to write a review, but I was taken away and was held hostage by a nymph for a few days and no time for this board, so here we go. Recently seen her, and was impressed with this girl once again. The thoughts in my mind have been running for far too long, I was holding it for the longest time that day prior to our session. She is wonderful. I was pleasantly surprised when she opened the door. She is very welcoming and makes you feel right at home. Let me first say that my expectations were super high for her since I've read numerous positive reviews and her pics are fabulous. The location was fantastic, parking was great, and from an admin perspective everything was brilliant. She's very friendly and I was at ease right off the bat. She is very nice to look at, pretty face, toned figure; great overall package IMO. Despite my intense urges about meeting her, we started with just sitting and talking which I really loved it put me quite at ease. She really knew how to connect with me. I honestly felt like I was sitting in my living room with my girlfriend (OK my imaginary girlfriend). I would have been content to fill the whole hour like this. 970-283-7524 ... more >