I was extremely impressed that she tried everything in her powers to help make sure I left happy. Her pictures do not do justice to how gorgeous and sexy she is in person. I met her at the location and when I first arrived I was blown away by such a beautiful smile, bright eyes and shiny hair. I was extremely impressed that she tried everything in her powers to help make sure I left happy. Of course my view of beauty isn't everyone's, but I'd definitely say that she is between the GND and Extremely Pretty with light makeup which I really like. She greeted me with a nice hug and she came across as very affectionate and touchy feely which I like, felt much like meeting a DDG lady. I took a chance and messaged her that I was coming to town and we managed to set a date and time. Since my last time with her was so mind blowing and I couldn't get her out of my head I figured I should see her again while my luck is still good! So I set up another meeting with her for a tryst before I went to a preplanned event in the evening. I'm a sucker for her type so despite the lack of pictures I took a chance and I'm glad I did. Girl is simply amazing. Fantastic provider who knows just what to do to put a smile on your face. This lady is a lot of fun, great personalty loves to laugh and play around. She is beautiful in body, spirit and thoroughly enjoys her encounters making certain that you do, as well. Her pictures do not do justice to how gorgeous and sexy she is in person. I met her at the location and when I first arrived I was blown away by such a beautiful smile, bright eyes and shiny hair. This board lately has had a stellar line-up of incredible ladies and I was definitely not disappointed. Thought I would post a review of this girl who I recently saw up. 956-410-2038 ... more >