This board lately has had a stellar line-up of incredible ladies and I was definitely not disappointed. I am in an area where we don't have nearly enough massage therapists out here. She is at least a 9 on my personal Richter scale, and next time I hope to take the full cruise and I have the feeling that it could well be a chart topping earth moving 10! I just had to be with her. Had a bit of small talk/tease (just the way she talks to you is so sensual). She was supposed to be impossible to book but I lucked out calling late for same day appointment and got it. Everyone should have qualities about themselves that are attractive to such beautiful and wonderful women. She's just too good and way too sexy I must repeat. I don't get to play much anymore but I will make sure I get to see this one again. Repeat? Hell yes. Thought I should share a review of one of the best massage therapists I ever visited. I don't get to play much anymore but I will make sure I get to see this one again. Repeat? Hell yes. I went in the bathroom came out, we chatted for a bit. The personality is a plus, and make you wanna be with her more. 954-800-8196 ... more >