My session began with her greeting me in the hot lingerie she is now wearing in the new picture of her ad. That picture does nothing for her as she looked so much hotter in person! She is one of those rare gems to visit, she said she expects to be here few more weeks. It's always good to play guessing games in your head as to how a massage therapist would look facially before you meet her. I entered the room and standing behind the door was this extremely cute girl with a flawless body, in a lingerie set. Facially, I thought that she was definitely somewhere in between the spectrum spanning GND and DDG, with very fine features and mesmerizing eyes. Pics and stats are accurate - she's a very pretty lady with sweet disposition and soft smile. She opened the door in the sexy outfit she wears in several of her pics. Don't be fooled by her innocent college girl look though. She is very good at what she does and knows how to please and tease a man. The thoughts in my mind have been running for far too long, I was holding it for the longest time that day prior to our session. Those of you who have been around know that I have reviewed this lovely once before but I thought it was worth updating my review. To me her pictures don't do her justice, she is hott and the gal enjoys what she's doing. I had an amazing time with her myself, and agree with what was said about her body, and would add that I think she has one of the prettiest faces I've seen recently as well. I found her to be absolutely gorgeous. Like the hot girls you would see at a club. She is very friendly and cheerful, and a total sweetheart. She aims to please willingly accommodates all your requests with a smile on her face. Had so much fun talking with her I almost forgot about my appointment! Yet another gem found on this board! It was definitely worth the money I shelled out and totally worth the wait. She must have already attained a sort of cult status among massage seekers and I'm pretty sure it's going to stay that way for a long time to come. She has a beautiful body, great attitude and even greater service - a rarity in the massage therapist world. 954-664-9036 ... more >