Don't be fooled by her innocent college girl look though. She is very good at what she does and knows how to please and tease a man. I repeated her last weekend and I had another memorable session. She is confident and knows how to show off her body in sensual ways. I swear I just wanted to bite that ass all night just my perfect size. Considering how exceptionally attractive she is, she is very down to earth and friendly. I know ladies who are half as attractive as her and act like a spoiled prima-donna. She was far from being aloof with me but this sort of thing can be a ymmv thing. Her boobs are awesome, nice and firm, they really should be more highlighted in the photos! A couple of things going for this lady: definitely her looks, sexy and sweet. She hugged me, we talked a little bit. I told her I need to use the bathroom. She is so sweet too, she couldn't apologize enough for the delay. Considering how exceptionally attractive she is, she is very down to earth and friendly. I know ladies who are half as attractive as her and act like a spoiled prima-donna. She was far from being aloof with me but this sort of thing can be a ymmv thing. We were both smiles and we seemed to connect on a level that was beyond just looking. She too felt instantly comfortable and at ease - as if we have known each other a long time already (and yet we had just met). We just gazed into each other eyes. I've had this with only a few girls before. My bad, and for all you critics out there, go ahead and slam me with the NEWBIE label. But before you do, consider that anyone who has ever met her would reassure you that I didn't steer you wrong there, so please consider this another real and honest review. I the lucky me had memorable time with her. Started with great atmosphere by great chat and then, we both had very satisfying and amazing breath-taking session with lots of eye contact and deep fulfilment. Girl is a complete package and I can't honestly really pick a bad thing about her...she earned my perfect score and she is my Olympic gold medallist! 954-645-1590 ... more >