I asked her to keep the dress and the heels on. Fellas, she is one sexy lady. The initial positive reviews raised my interest until I finally took the plunge last week. The pics in the ad are definitely her as she was wearing that exact same outfit when I saw her. This was as close to a Swedish massage as anyone could hope for in this business. I thought of seeing her again after my meeting but ended up taking some clients out and didnít get home until late. I was in town on vacation visiting relatives and decided to live it up and see her again. She kinda reminded me of some of the college girls I went to school with. I gave as much as I received which was totally hot for each other, if you give with her the more you'll receive! I will with full confidence state is that she is one hell of a sexy, enthusiastic, engaging, passionate and genuinely warm and beautiful young woman with whom I shared a very mutually pleasurable time with. Her lipstick and sexy looking face bear a passing resemblance to my boss' young attractive wife. One of the few girls in this industry I actually enjoyed talking to, so I agree about her personality.. this ones a keeper! Vocal and seductive, sensual and alluring, always passionate. Looking into those erotic eyes of her as she works you will absolutely make you crazy with lust. 954-628-6077 ... more >