Her breasts are great, cute nipples. I watched her and she loved it! I donít rank by numbers but she has been added to that small list of mine and I will absolutely be repeating. She was tireless and happy to work to bring me to total satisfaction. Booked the appointment with ease and she looked great in that outfit in the ad. Nice breasts that look real and very sexy. To me her pictures don't do her justice, she is hott and the gal enjoys what she's doing. It was very important to me to find someone sweet who would not treat me like a number.. make me feel special. She is very cute and that body, wow!! She has the curves of a model. She always makes me feel like a king. I will not go into the minute details of she provided this and she provided that, nor will I state that she allowed me to this and allowed me to that to her. There was no clock watching - I was over when I told her that it was time I left.. she never brought it up. Her positive attitude is off the charts, from the minute I walked in until I left (a bit over the hour) she made me feel like a king. 954-580-2952 ... more >