I will not go into detail as there are several reviews of her. I had an amazing time with her myself, and agree with what was said about her body, and would add that I think she has one of the prettiest faces I've seen recently as well. The power of this board is awesome, never hesitate to post your feedback, based on a review I decided to take the plunge and check her out. I'm here to report back and cement his review as being accurate, maybe I even had a better experience, who knows. She is a beautiful girl with a very exciting attitude and great enthusiasm. Her boobs are awesome, nice and firm, they really should be more highlighted in the photos! The whole experience was great. I enjoyed her company very much. She laughed a lot at my jokes. I would like to give a big thank you for all the contributors here and the people who TOFTT and in turn pointed me in the right direction. Which is how I found this lovely and absolutely amazing lady. I have never had an ATF, but I think I do now! She was dressed tastefully and high class. She reminded my of the sexy tanned chicks who you would find in clubs. By the time I left, I thought she was beautiful, with an expressive face - and as the other review noted, gorgeous natural breasts. For those into details on looks, nice stomach, very nice legs, not too skinny, but toned and shapely, nice shapely butt, and an absolutely beautiful smile. I had a sense that she recognized me and somehow she looked even better than before with those seductive eyes. I thought she looked amazing. 954-271-9974 ... more >