She is beautifully curvy in the right places with really nice naturals. I was sold at the door as I peaked behind to take in her gorgeous face. This girl is cheerful, charming, and can stroke your ego. She is very beautiful in a genuine kind of way, like the pretty girl next door that you dream about. To top if off, she has a great body with a superb bum. She has an ass to die for, and a gorgeous body too as is displayed accurately in the pictures on the website. Despite my intense urges about meeting her, we started with just sitting and talking which I really loved it put me quite at ease. She really knew how to connect with me. I honestly felt like I was sitting in my living room with my girlfriend (OK my imaginary girlfriend). I would have been content to fill the whole hour like this. Seriously good service.... what a great time! You know, there are good looking girls, and then there are hot looking girls? What can I say that hasn't been said? She reminds me of the college gals that I used to hang out with back in the day, when wed go to the pub drinking or playing pool, or going out to see the movies. I saw her a few weeks ago before she had any pictures or reviews posted. She said that she would be available in the evening and that I should feel free to call her so I did. I've been doing for this for some time now, and in that time I've met some amazing ladies. Each and everyone was an experience which I will never forget and I am truly grateful that I got to share some time with them. After a short chat, I was made an offer that I kindly accepted. 951-368-0139 ... more >