I booked over the phone and it was pleasant and simple. Arrived for the session and it was one of those great moments when your expectations are exceeded. Pics on the site are accurate but she is quite beautiful facially with gorgeous eyes. From a physique standpoint, I actually thought she looked tighter in person. Amazing legs with nice muscle tone, fantastic shapely but firm butt. She is confident and knows how to show off her body in sensual ways. I swear I just wanted to bite that ass all night just my perfect size. I love these girls but I keep reminding myself to take every review with a grain of salt. That said, had the urge today, and the girl I was supposed to see tonight couldn't make it so realizing I had to check out what the talent pool was looking like. She actually reminded me of a neighbour's daughter from my high school days. She has nice hair and sexy eyes. I don't usually write too many reviews and I only do when I have a great experience with the massage therapist. I felt like we connected so well, she is such a great girl and is so easy to talk too. I know it is really about what we guys go for but for me its the conversation as well which she is great at. If you are like me and want a super cute girl to remind you of your glory days then I 100% recommend her. She is STUNNING! and cute as I knew she would be. She is a sexy looking massage therapist with a bit of a party girl vibe/style. She has a cute face, wears make up around her eyes, dyed straight hair down to her shoulders. 949-243-4404 ... more >