She has those beautiful breasts that are just the right size and feature lovely nipples. In terms of height, with heels she's at least my height. Considering how exceptionally attractive she is, she is very down to earth and friendly. I know ladies who are half as attractive as her and act like a spoiled prima-donna. She was far from being aloof with me but this sort of thing can be a ymmv thing. She can be shy at times but listens to directions very well and is all about pleasing. I had the pleasure of seeing her this week after having my eye on her for awhile. Schedules finally aligned although had to opt for a shorter session. She was very friendly right away. I liked the pics and I liked how she worded her ad recently, so I decided to meet her, and very glad that I did! Pics and stats are accurate - she's a very pretty lady with sweet disposition and soft smile. For those wondering about looks, yes her photos are accurate. She has a nice body, and lovely tits. She is young and pretty in a GND kind of way (which is my preference anyway). By the time I left, I thought she was beautiful, with an expressive face - and as the other review noted, gorgeous natural breasts. For those into details on looks, nice stomach, very nice legs, not too skinny, but toned and shapely, nice shapely butt, and an absolutely beautiful smile. Since I think went a bit overtime, she was patient so I gave a nice tip. She is nice looking - really reminds you of that babysitter you dreamed of. The demand for her must be through the roof. 940-226-7961 ... more >