I had something lined up for the morning but I realized I needed to get work related matters cleared away before Im gone so I had to cancel someone Ive been dying to see. Ugh. Decided to try my luck and see whos available and the website hit me with this cute babe. Door opens and I am greeted by this gorgeous girl. I had a brain cramp and struggled to find the location despite having been in the area before .. duh ! Anyway, when I finally made my way up there stood a very pretty girl with a beautiful smile. Facially she is more then GND pretty IMO. Has beautiful eyes to boot. Hot is an accurate description and usually really MCOT. That said, beauty comes in many forms and conversation was so easy it was like meeting an old friend. Was greeted by a very friendly, cute attractive young woman, pics are of her and appear recent. What a wonderful encounter! She is amazing. The room was clean, the bathroom spotless and she was very accommodating with my requests. An hour of sheer pleasure. Amazing personality, with the best attitude i've seen. Gorgeous body and energy. Everything I could have asked for and more. Respectful, timely and oh so good. Definitely a repeat, as the massage was pretty hot, and her body is fantastic! I could've stayed all night. In short, one of the most incredible, spontaneous, explosive sessions I've had. Knows how to take the lead and let you enjoy the session. Not sure if it's just the style of her pics, but she looks much younger in person. Yes, the pictures are definitely accurate. She is a lovely girl kind of model-like features. Service: Very good...lots of energy. She wore a cute bra and panty ensemble. She told me to come near her and I took off my towel. Look for the link for those that want to see her ad and contact info. 937-586-1822 ... more >