I was extremely impressed that she tried everything in her powers to help make sure I left happy. I've been wanting to meet up with her for a while. So after getting acquainted with some conversation she gives me a massage and it was fantastic. Very good technique. It is not often that I get the deer in headlights sensation when the door opens. Yes, you read the reviews (not many in this case), yes you study the photos, but let's face it: You can never be completely sure what you'll see when you get there. Well, in her case, you'll see a face that could easily be plastered all over town on billboards advertising the latest ice cream. You know the type: pretty, young, sexy, flirtatious, but somewhat toned-down and GND-y. Even though there were other options, I took my chances. She is very nice, smiles, is not a clock-watcher at all. I took shower after. You will find her very friendly and welcoming. Her rate is too low for a lady of her quality IMO. With that kind of pampering of the sensual way she give herself, of the wide range of things she does. I was left with a satisfying relaxation which I haven't experienced in a while. I have been meaning to get around to posting this review but never had time. Don't be fooled by her innocent college girl look though. She is very good at what she does and knows how to please and tease a man. Will I repeat? Definitely - I love a talented girl, but just as important, she has a positive personality and is engaging to talk to. She is beautiful, has a spectacular body and incredibly soft smooth skin. For those in the area, I definitely recommend. It’s a great incall location. Very upscale. 936-417-4018 ... more >