I have never had a chance to see her until yesterday. You guys should be lining up to see this girl while she is here and watch carefully for her! If you like feminine bodies on women with beautiful, soft skin and a gorgeous face, massage providers who operate without overcharging or being too into themselves, she is the girl for you. She was quite into the session. Location is upscale. If you are driving make allowances for traffic due to construction in the area. Well sign me up for her fan club! Personality is really friendly and chatty. Given the pics I went and wasn’t disappointed when she opened the door. Our session left me with “a quiver down my backbone, and tremors all over”. Let me first say that my expectations were super high for her since I've read numerous positive reviews and her pics are fabulous. The high heels and the dress put her “assets” at full value. The view was just spectacular. For those in the area, I definitely recommend. It’s a great incall location. Very upscale. I checked this web site, and there is this new girl. 931-632-2261 ... more >