However, I am not a typical demographic on this board as I would say Im a little older than the average Joe. She was extremely friendly, polite and appreciative, the kind of girl that you want to hear from, and go to meet. Her techniques are amazing for someone so innocent looking. The date went better than I had anticipated. Words cannot do justice to what she did or how it made me feel but I know for fact that I have never had such an extended feeling of euphoria in my life and I cannot wait to experience it again. She starts massaging me with lotion. Shoulder first, then arms, abs, and thighs. Donít know if at my age my heart can take all of this action so I might stick to massages but she was definitely worth the visit. Anyway, she is a definite must see if you are into this type of chicks. I was not rushed, nor was she a clock watcher. She is athletic, cute as hell and very sexy. She has soft hair and a terrific smile. Her bottom is easily one of the finest, roundest, most squeezable bums anywhere! Personality is really friendly and chatty. These days I play super safe. She was cool with all my requests. I'm sure most if not all girls prefer that themselves. I have been meaning to get around to posting this review but never had time. Girl is simply amazing. Fantastic provider who knows just what to do to put a smile on your face. This lady is a lot of fun, great personalty loves to laugh and play around. She is beautiful in body, spirit and thoroughly enjoys her encounters making certain that you do, as well. 931-387-6754 ... more >