For those who haven't had the opportunity to meet her, the most attractive feature is her stage personality. After the shower and we got down to some serious business, however, any doubt I had that the session wasn't going to go very well quickly evaporated. Not a clock watcher, and fantastic attitude towards the session overall. One classy looking girl. Was completely attentive and focused on delivering an exceptionally satisfying experience. Parked my car in the back and entered through the front door. I have been curious about this lady for a very long time! Though many girls tempted me, I resisted until I saw her pics. Somehow, the pics told me 'new, innocent' girl. If you picture a pretty Wall-Street admin assistant, dressed in nice one piece dress, heels, you get the picture. It was completely mind blowing! She is absolutely lovely, with soft skin and a "girl next door" look and figure. Her photos are accurate. She is wonderful to talk to and it was a lot of fun getting to know her. The whole time she kept saying and asking if I liked it and if I wanted more and that sort of conversational exchange between the two of us was sort of really exciting. I really know how to spot a real talent. Not only was she great she is absolutely awesome personality wise, a great classy companion indeed. For those in the area, I definitely recommend. Itís a great incall location. Very upscale. Sexy body with smooth skin. Pics are accurate. Good size breasts. Nice round ass. The demand for her must be through the roof. 931-299-3463 ... more >