I love these girls but I keep reminding myself to take every review with a grain of salt. She has an absolutely beautiful face and a perfect body. Honestly, she's my favourite right now and barring falling in love with her (which I may have already a bit), I would definitely repeat. I arrived, got in knocked on the door and a beautiful girl opens the door. This lady seems to genuinely be concerned with making sure you enjoy yourself and goes the extra mile to make it happen. On top of that, the conversation was effortless and she has a real charm about her that I could see getting very addictive. I took the hour and was glad that I did. She has a body that when you look at it you just want to hold her, squeeze her, and just look at her again. I don't think I have met another massage therapist with a sexy body like that since. She's very friendly and I was at ease right off the bat. She is very nice to look at, pretty face, toned figure; great overall package IMO. She is a hot girl. Her face is incredibly pretty, her lips are amazing and her smile is hypnotizing. She asked if I could go again and I said, "sure". She then said "that's what I needed" and I continued on. The demand for her must be through the roof. I cannot issue a grade on this experience because it would only be one of those boring 10's across the board scoring. I can hardly wait for my next trip to town so I can repeat with this beautiful and sensual lady. 929-810-5225 ... more >