Sunday night, after a long day at the office, called to book her for 45min session. She is very nice, smiles, is not a clock-watcher at all. I took shower after. You will find her very friendly and welcoming. I'm a sucker for her type so despite the lack of pictures I took a chance and I'm glad I did. She is out-going and talkative. If you, like me, are most interested in the overall experience, with a friendly, attractive young woman with that 'lets have some fun' attitude then you must give her a try. A definite repeat. She's quite attractive, how attractive you ask? Well, my gaze was drawn to a pair of sexy legs walking down the hall, her hair over her neck and graceful shoulders, maybe she felt my stare because she looked back with a wicked smile. We did some small chit chat then it was off of the shower. After I was done showering, she was waiting for me in her sexy lingerie. She is at least a 9 on my personal Richter scale, and next time I hope to take the full cruise and I have the feeling that it could well be a chart topping earth moving 10! In between we chatted about lives and careers etc. After we chatted she saw that I was ready and quickly decided that she wanted a closer look. She's very friendly and I was at ease right off the bat. She is very nice to look at, pretty face, toned figure; great overall package IMO. Letís just say that I had her on my mind for the rest of the day. I asked to use the bathroom, came out and then it was the fun started. 929-627-4016 ... more >