Man did she look gorgeous with that sexy flowing hair at this point I didn't want to wait for dinner. She can be shy at times but listens to directions very well and is all about pleasing. The usual services were offered and I was certainly treated to them. She reminded my of the sexy tanned chicks who you would find in clubs. She is beautiful, has a spectacular body and incredibly soft smooth skin. I like to earn my good reviews. Her rate is too low for a lady of her quality IMO. With that kind of pampering of the sensual way she give herself, of the wide range of things she does. I was left with a satisfying relaxation which I haven't experienced in a while. It is not often that I get the deer in headlights sensation when the door opens. Yes, you read the reviews (not many in this case), yes you study the photos, but let's face it: You can never be completely sure what you'll see when you get there. Well, in her case, you'll see a face that could easily be plastered all over town on billboards advertising the latest ice cream. You know the type: pretty, young, sexy, flirtatious, but somewhat toned-down and GND-y. I told her it was my time so after my shower she beckoned me to the room. The session was very satisfying, I haven't had an encounter like that in a while. She is great and if you look for massage therapist in terms of looks and services, I recommend. She's very down to earth easy going person too. She is by far the hottest girl I have ever seen, and I have seen upwards of 300+ ladies. She fits right in with girls in fashion magazines. Perfect body and smooth skin. Face of an angel. Cute smile and an innocent look. This girl is how I would define my definition of a perfect woman's body. Enthusiastic and sensual service. Overall I was quite satisfied with my session. 929-494-6862 ... more >