Her pictures are accurate. No problem since her location was close to my place. Loved those natural pear shaped slightly pendulous breasts. She was just as hot as her pictures, and she looked great! Loved everything about her. She is really down to earth, smart, witty, made me laugh, and not to mention insanely beautiful. I was pretty much expecting a gorgeous girl and amazing service. I donít rank by numbers but she has been added to that small list of mine and I will absolutely be repeating. She does talk with a bit of a nod and a wink, doesn't seem to take herself too seriously, which I found very adorable like we were all in on the fun. She is wonderful. I was pleasantly surprised when she opened the door. She is very welcoming and makes you feel right at home. Very pretty, gorgeous skin throughout and a great conversationalist. We made some small talk, and I found her to be very easy to converse with - absolutely no attitude issues. The best part is that you actually feel comfortable around her. She has a great ass! 929-479-7144 ... more >