Her pictures are accurate. We agreed on her working next Wed/Thur, so we can repeat this amazing encounter. Afterwards we lay and chatted until time was up. For those wondering about looks, yes her photos are accurate. She has a nice body, and lovely tits. She is young and pretty in a GND kind of way (which is my preference anyway). I will not go into detail as there are several reviews of her. Really cool chick and very pretty. She's very young looking. I can usually tell how a session will go within 2 minutes of walking in...and I was getting very good vibes from her. No awkwardness...totally at ease. The greeting was warm and the massage amazing. Had a chance to see her recently for an hour, and it was definitely worth it. I have this thing for that girl next door look. When she opened the door all I could think was "jackpot!" She massaged my entire body, she has RMT skills! Then she moved on to my favourite part of the session, the tease! Booked through text which was easy and confirmed by phone. Gentlemen, she is amazing and the session was beyond anything I anticipated and/or hoped for. I am providing a more detailed review for those who are interested in knowing how the session unfolded and what you may expect if you visit her. Additionally, in writing, I get to relive what was the very best experience I have had with a massage therapist. I have never had a chance to see her until yesterday. 929-468-7532 ... more >