She was just as hot as her pictures, and she looked great! I sat on the bed and she asked what I was looking for and I replied a good massage. Beautiful woman looking very much as her pictures would suggest. Found her to be friendly, chatty and very accommodating. I was going to try her again before I posted a review but a friend of mine saw her the same day and he won't stop talking about her so I figure she is worth a mention here. We chatted a bit as she knew I was still nervous and then the fun began. All I can say is that she's everything that has been stated...you will feel like you have been with a wild girlfriend. I don't usually write reviews but I decided to today since I have been creating a huge TDL of girls based on everyone's reviews on this board. I checked this web site, and there is this new girl. You know, there are good looking girls, and then there are hot looking girls? She has amazing curves, a toned physique, and very soft skin. One of the few girls in this industry I actually enjoyed talking to, so I agree about her personality.. this ones a keeper! She has the most wonderful body. I still think about how it felt. She is arguably the most attractive lady I have seen in a long, long time. She has a great pair of boobs, just perfect. I think it may have been due to her happy mood but her eyes gave a special little twinkle whenever she looked at me, which was more often than not. Her eyes worked well in conjunction with her adorable smile to make me at times breathless. And to top it off she has the most perfectly formed ass in the world. If you are like me and want a super cute girl to remind you of your glory days then I 100% recommend her. 929-416-4980 ... more >