I have been meaning to get around to posting this review but never had time. I saw her ad on the forums, did a quick search for her on this board and found no reviews. Definitely not a clock watcher. We went over the time and nothing was rushed. An absolutely perfect time. Saw her the other day and was extremely impressed. I have never seen a massage therapist that was so, for lack of a better word, bubbly. There is something to say when a woman starts small talk to get acquainted with you. There is no better feeling. No rush as I was stimulated both by her hands and her mind. She is a very passionate and if you have chemistry you'll have a great time with her. It was completely mind blowing! Her breasts are great, cute nipples. I watched her and she loved it! Her confidence and sensuality is off the charts. Very pretty face, voice to match and service with smile and aim to please. She has the potential of being the best if she keeps this up - outclassing the rest. Yes this gal is some of the best performers are out there! I asked to use the bathroom because I was sweaty from the walk and she said sure. I have been seeing this little beauty a few times now. The session was very satisfying, I haven't had an encounter like that in a while. She is great and if you look for massage therapist in terms of looks and services, I recommend. She's very down to earth easy going person too. 929-359-5440 ... more >