For those of you who are fully capable of displaying such attributes with her then I would most heartily recommend her. She greeted me with a nice hug and she came across as very affectionate and touchy feely which I like, felt much like meeting a DDG lady. Everyone should have qualities about themselves that are attractive to such beautiful and wonderful women. We were giggling all the way. I can see why somebody would describe her as looking like that hot girl on TV. Some things that really stood out were her looks, she is cute as hell, gorgeous eyes, and a genuine smile plus her attentiveness to my nervousness, she sensed that I was either new or that it had been a while, so she welcomed any questions and reassured me that I didn't have to be shy plus her personality, she is truly easy to get along with, everything felt natural and that really put me at ease. I felt totally comfortable with her like I would be with a gf, and that's saying something because it takes me a while to warm up to most people. Attractive looking lady. Hair to about the shoulder. A bit of a party girl look to her. She is beautiful with a rock solid killer body and a butt to die for. Loved her great no-rush attitude and some great conversation. I would never hesitate to spend time with her again. Just think I may have never seen her if I had not been left out in the cold by another provider. Grabbed a quick shower and we chatted some more before I left. Attractive looking lady. Hair to about the shoulder. A bit of a party girl look to her. I had a great time with her and was surprised that such a sweetheart with a face, figure and services like hers arenít getting more notice. I have seen quite a few massage providers in my day but she is without a doubt, one of the most beautiful ladies that I have met since I started massage seeking. 929-332-5384 ... more >