Just got home from seeing her, and thought I'd write a review. For those of you who are fully capable of displaying such attributes with her then I would most heartily recommend her. She is just a sweetheart. For the donation it was a great value and I will definitely repeat. She took directions well and made me feel like a king. I've been looking for a replacement for my regular and came across this one, she seemed nice on the phone and the photos were sexy. She makes you feel like a long awaited boyfriend as soon as you walk in the door and that continues on throughout. I don't think I have met another massage therapist with a sexy body like that since. I found her to be absolutely gorgeous. Like the hot girls you would see at a club. She is very friendly and cheerful, and a total sweetheart. She aims to please willingly accommodates all your requests with a smile on her face. Had so much fun talking with her I almost forgot about my appointment! Yet another gem found on this board! I spent a wonderful evening at her place, and gentlemen, it was a time to remember! She is beautiful, warm, and friendly, and full of interesting and intelligent conversation. She was great, no clock watching and it wasn’t till I looked up and noticed the clock had two minutes left in our session. Given her amazing face and body I would definitely make another appointment with her! She kind of reminded me of that other girl from here, great chick great service and physically just what I wanted. 929-322-9264 ... more >