She is beautiful with a rock solid killer body and a butt to die for. Loved her great no-rush attitude and some great conversation. I would never hesitate to spend time with her again. Just think I may have never seen her if I had not been left out in the cold by another provider. I reach the location and knock on the door. She opens the door dressed in a cute little nightie. Hereís the story for you, purely subjective and my opinion only. I arrived at her location and I'm greeted by this cute lady wearing a nice set of panties. If you, like me, are most interested in the overall experience, with a friendly, attractive young woman with that 'lets have some fun' attitude then you must give her a try. A definite repeat. On the phone she was very polite and helpful. I went to the appointed location on time, which was clean and very nice. Hold her in my arms, did a few spins with her and then sat on the bed with this smiling and beguiling beauty in my arms. People were asking about this hot one, I have to say, very well worth it. Very pretty face and great attitude. Wish I could give a 'she looks like...' comparison, but for the life of me I couldn't think of anyone famous that she looks like. The closest I could get was a very hot student I knew in college when I was younger and I wished I could have played with. I don't think I've ever had a bad experience with her. I met up with her last week and I had a great time with her. I arrived, got in knocked on the door and a beautiful girl opens the door. I let her take the lead. I was very passive and she showed some new to me massage tricks as a result. 929-312-9986 ... more >