She is one of the nicest massage therapists I've met, she is just a darling. She asked if I could go again and I said, "sure". She then said "that's what I needed" and I continued on. I'd say her advertised age is correct and an accurate list of services is offered. Beautiful woman looking very much as her pictures would suggest. Found her to be friendly, chatty and very accommodating. I was going to try her again before I posted a review but a friend of mine saw her the same day and he won't stop talking about her so I figure she is worth a mention here. We got to know each other well. I was her first customer for the day so she was fresh and ready to go. I like to make sure she enjoys the session too. Location was a nice room close to where I work. She treated me very warmly and led me to the bathroom to freshen up. If you are a warm, friendly and genuine gentleman with her you will be more than amply rewarded. The chemistry was off the charts and I'm sure glad she wasn't the first lady I saw or my standards would be higher than they already are. I've been walking around all weekend thinking about how much fun I had with her. You might be able to find a girl who's as much fun as her but I'll doubt you'll find one who's more fun. She does it part time, she has a full time job, hence she works few days a week. She is a really nice girl, and a total sweetheart who tries very hard to please and make you comfortable. I can see why somebody would describe her as looking like that hot girl on TV. 929-277-5210 ... more >