Saw her few days ago. It was a last minute decision which is usually the way it has to be with me. Overall, real nice girl, pretty, sweet and accommodating, a very positive experience. We really had a lot of very unrushed fun together. I wouldn't hesitate to see her again. Yes I know it was my first time with this massage therapist so I have no frame of reference but it was as good as the first time with just about any lady I've been with period. She is the one who will make your head turn, whether you like it or not. Service: Very good...lots of energy. We got to know each other well. I was her first customer for the day so she was fresh and ready to go. I like to make sure she enjoys the session too. She starts massaging me with lotion. Shoulder first, then arms, abs, and thighs. I freshened up and chilled chatting with her, I was quite tired and satisfied. Conversation was good and didn't seem forced. I felt very comfortable chatting with this hottie. The session was one of the best I have ever experienced. She is a very sweet, friendly and super sexy woman. She was everything I had ever fantasized in a girl and I was very comfortable around her. Booked through text which was easy and confirmed by phone. She is beautiful with a rock solid killer body and a butt to die for. Loved her great no-rush attitude and some great conversation. I would never hesitate to spend time with her again. Just think I may have never seen her if I had not been left out in the cold by another provider. 929-269-0761 ... more >