I recommend her because of her participation, her willingness to please and accommodate the customer, she is a hot looking gal IMHO and if you're worried about taking a risk on gal that may not provide the services you paid for, I doubt that will be the case with this gal. I had great experience with her. She is a really nice girl, and a total sweetheart who tries very hard to please and make you comfortable. Went to her place evening time, it felt very sexy. All I can say is WOW: she looks hot. She is one of the nicest massage therapists I've met, she is just a darling. She deserves a good recommendation, but please don't wear her out, fellow board members. I think it would only be fair to chime in and give in my two cents since I have been benefiting from all of your two cents and reviews very much. It was a nice, good size room. Bathroom was kind of small, but clean. She has amazing curves, a toned physique, and very soft skin. The pics are quite accurate yet do not fully portray just how sexy she is in person. I met up with her last week and I had a great time with her. If you, like me, are most interested in the overall experience, with a friendly, attractive young woman with that 'lets have some fun' attitude then you must give her a try. A definite repeat. 929-268-8501 ... more >