Overall, real nice girl, pretty, sweet and accommodating, a very positive experience. Saw her few days ago. It was a last minute decision which is usually the way it has to be with me. I've been doing for this for some time now, and in that time I've met some amazing ladies. Each and everyone was an experience which I will never forget and I am truly grateful that I got to share some time with them. Another positive review for this girl. I had been looking around for a while and worked up the nerve to book this week and I have to say I was very much satisfied. Boy oh boy, I am still at a loss for words about how to explain this one. Ill try my best so excuse me if I miss a few things, I am still somewhat new to this. Our rendezvous was for an hour as based on her positive reviews I had no qualms about a longer session, and she did not in anyway fail to live up to her billing. I usually give so much more detail in a review but it feels like I'm reviewing a friend and I don't feel comfortable going into the details. Recently seen her, and was impressed with this girl once again. Hold her in my arms, did a few spins with her and then sat on the bed with this smiling and beguiling beauty in my arms. After reading some glowing reviews about her, I noticed she was returning to town this weekend. I decided to take a chance and see if she was available during the times I could see her. Got call, location, room, a slight tap, the door opens and behind the door this I what I found a very sexy looking girl. She was dressed exactly like in her pictures and even satiated my request for specifically revealing poses as we chitchatted to get to know each other. 989-623-9869 ... more >