Always fun to be getting a great massage and then look up to a sexy provider! The view from behind is simply outlandish! She is a really nice girl, and a total sweetheart who tries very hard to please and make you comfortable. Booked through text which was easy and confirmed by phone. I don't get to play much anymore but I will make sure I get to see this one again. Repeat? Hell yes. Throughout she was friendly, tried to please, and was nice to talk to and fun to be with. I've never read anything less than a stellar review regarding her services. She has the most wonderful body. I still think about how it felt. I had some business to attend to so I decided to book her and make it a dual purpose trip. After the massage we talked about her hometown and her conversation skills are also great. She's very friendly and I was at ease right off the bat. She is very nice to look at, pretty face, toned figure; great overall package IMO. It felt so natural and progressed and intensified. 929-214-6821 ... more >