The fantasy for me is the innocence and charm she displays but she is one very passionate lady. She is a real treat! I told her the weekend is coming so be prepared for a longer engagement! It almost felt like we were dating. I sort of post this review with reluctance because I hope to see her again and I'd hate to clog up her schedule. She may be young but she is as good as all the pros in this business. Facilities were amazing. I'm not going to use numbers; everything is subjective. I find her to be incredibly sexy. She has a cute face and gorgeous eyes. I was in town on business and I had definite plans to sample one or two fine ladies while I was in town. I spent a lot of research time here on this site to narrow down who I had an interest in seeing. If you read this, thanks again for a fabulous afternoon! She is very bubbly, enthusiastic and a joy to engage with. The chat can sometimes be a bit awkward and guarded - on both sides. But I found her to be straightforward and open. A very refreshing and nice way to start. It was a challenge for me to maintain the balance between keeping my mind on the conversation and just breaking down and staring at every inch of her body. She was very friendly right away. For those who have read my reviews before, you know that I only partake in but as soon as I walked in and saw her, I threw all of my reservations aside. From behind is quite the sight as she has a very cute bum. 702-490-1590 ... more >