I've been doing for this for some time now, and in that time I've met some amazing ladies. Each and everyone was an experience which I will never forget and I am truly grateful that I got to share some time with them. I read a lot of positive reports about this girl on this board, and since I was suffering from back pain, so decided to give her a try. Our session left me with “a quiver down my backbone, and tremors all over”. The date went better than I had anticipated. Words cannot do justice to what she did or how it made me feel but I know for fact that I have never had such an extended feeling of euphoria in my life and I cannot wait to experience it again. I'm a sucker for her type so despite the lack of pictures I took a chance and I'm glad I did. She greets you in incredibly sexy lingerie. From there, everything you would expect. I won't lie I felt pretty awkward and nervous when I got into the room lol but I had never done this type of thing before and she helped me feel very comfortable, she is a sweetheart. She is so sweet too, she couldn't apologize enough for the delay. I will definitely repeat. The girl is incredible. I'm really torn about writing this because she doesn't work much and a good review means some of you bastards are going to be booking her instead of me! I am not the type to kiss and tell all the details but I will say I always leave her place wanting to come back as quickly as possible so I can explore more of this phenomenal lady. Treat her well gentlemen. She reminds me of the college gals that I used to hang out with back in the day, when we’d go to the pub drinking or playing pool, or going out to see the movies. 316-365-1771 ... more >