I had a great time with her. This is not the first time Iíve seen her and this time was even better. Walking behind her watching that ass of hers sway back and forth in her thong and bra combo was awesome, and even better when everything was off. She was taller and a bit younger than I imagined, in good shape with a really nice hourglass body and clean skin with no piercings (pretty rare these days). Girl is great!! she's a definite repeat. If you haven't had the pleasure, you should give her a try. I will definitely see her again....for longer. She is a cool girl and a total sweetheart. We engaged in some good conversation after. She is definitely the kind of girl you could talk for hours with over some drinks. All in all, highly recommended. She is just a sweetheart. For the donation it was a great value and I will definitely repeat. It was a nice, good size room. Bathroom was kind of small, but clean. Well sign me up for her fan club! I consider myself lucky to have met and spent time with a premier companion like her. I noticed that the website was down but she still had an ad on here. I decided to call the place. She has an ass to die for, and a gorgeous body too as is displayed accurately in the pictures on the website. All in all another great time with a beautiful lady. 312-709-4309 ... more >