She has amazing curves, a toned physique, and very soft skin. I had the honour of meeting her on two occasions. I agree with the reviews posted on this board about this wonderful lady. Those of you who have been around know that I have reviewed this lovely once before but I thought it was worth updating my review. I've been meaning to meet up with her ever since I first saw her pics on this site. I'm not going to do the number ratings. She's perfect. Those of you who have been around know that I have reviewed this lovely once before but I thought it was worth updating my review. She is a lovely woman who is very engaging, smart, easy to talk to, and fantastic at what she does. Maybe it was the chemistry, maybe it was the great location, the really cozy room or maybe it was something else but I just connected with this lady and the entire experience was simply awesome. She is athletic, cute as hell and very sexy. She has soft hair and a terrific smile. Her bottom is easily one of the finest, roundest, most squeezable bums anywhere! I consider myself lucky to have met and spent time with a premier companion like her. I think it would only be fair to chime in and give in my two cents since I have been benefiting from all of your two cents and reviews very much. I pre-booked a 1hr session via txt last week and everything went smoothly. On the day of, I received a text asking me to confirm our appt which I gladly did. 201-582-6960 ... more >