However, I am not a typical demographic on this board as I would say Im a little older than the average Joe. Very sorry to all those other ladies that I did not write a review for. Just a hunch, but I have a feeling I might be seeing a lot of this lady! Gentlemen, if you are looking for someone to measure up to your imaginary girlfriend, then you must go see her. We did some small chit chat then it was off of the shower. After I was done showering, she was waiting for me in her sexy lingerie. I have not even gotten to the skills department yet. She starts massaging me with lotion. Shoulder first, then arms, abs, and thighs. I like her a lot, very pretty facially. I will repeat... She says this is not her regular job so it might be hard to get a hold of her sometimes. Facially I found her attractive, I would say she is well above average. She is very relaxed and easy to be with. The greeting was warm and the massage amazing. She is a very inviting, intelligent and friendly person who puts you at ease from the get go. I would go on to say that she is probably one of the most attractive women I have ever met in this industry and I am very critical in this area. Overall, real nice girl, pretty, sweet and accommodating, a very positive experience. 518-966-6424 ... more >