She is very cute and that body, wow!! She has the curves of a model. I would definitely repeat with her next time I'm in there. To top it off, she is beautiful, and very friendly. Determined to ensure one has a great time. We chatted a bit as she knew I was still nervous and then the fun began. All I can say is that she's everything that has been stated...you will feel like you have been with a wild girlfriend. She has been in a great discreet location with parking, very close to where I work. I hope to improve my writing skills as I go along LOL. I donít rank by numbers but she has been added to that small list of mine and I will absolutely be repeating. I noticed that the website was down but she still had an ad on here. I decided to call the place. She was dressed tastefully and high class. If you are like me and want a super cute girl to remind you of your glory days then I 100% recommend her. Iíve had magical experiences with massage therapistís before, but it is the little things that set her apart. How she calls your name seductively and urgently. How she is 100% engaged and focused on you, not once looking at her phone. Maybe she is like this with every guy, maybe itís just with me? Obviously I am hoping itís just me. She is a hot girl without a doubt but I can say that her service is even better. 210-686-7524 ... more >