The photos of her capture her personality perfectly. Girl is clearly comfortable talking/flirting with a gentleman much older than her. Smart and inquisitive, we had a great conversation to get better acquainted. I really hope this lady can maintain that attitude and level of enthusiasm for her clients because I find it makes such a huge difference to the overall experience. Location is upscale. If you are driving make allowances for traffic due to construction in the area. She is definitely not a clock watcher and maintained very friendly attitude throughout the session. I will not delve into my Don Juan Jr.-esque powers of seduction, nor reveal if they had an effect on her and her interactions and thus session with me. I arrived, got in knocked on the door and a beautiful girl opens the door. I took the hour and was glad that I did. Girl is simply amazing. Fantastic provider who knows just what to do to put a smile on your face. This lady is a lot of fun, great personalty loves to laugh and play around. She is beautiful in body, spirit and thoroughly enjoys her encounters making certain that you do, as well. Arrived for the session and it was one of those great moments when your expectations are exceeded. Pics on the site are accurate but she is quite beautiful facially with gorgeous eyes. From a physique standpoint, I actually thought she looked tighter in person. Amazing legs with nice muscle tone, fantastic shapely but firm butt. Sunday night, after a long day at the office, called to book her for 45min session. This girl aims to please, and makes you feel special right when you walk in the door, and all the way until you walk out that door. Asked her if she was good with massage and she said no problem. 919-646-1771 ... more >