Our session left me with “a quiver down my backbone, and tremors all over”. She mentioned plans to take a bit of time off next week, but has always responded quickly to my texts. She was just as hot as her pictures, and she looked great! Of course my view of beauty isn't everyone's, but I'd definitely say that she is between the GND and Extremely Pretty with light makeup which I really like. When I first got to the door she was warm but there was no hug or kiss, which had me a bit worried. I was very wrong. Parked my car in the back and entered through the front door. She is at least a 9 on my personal Richter scale, and next time I hope to take the full cruise and I have the feeling that it could well be a chart topping earth moving 10! Place was easy enough to find, even though gps couldn't find it, basically look for it. Parking was good too, plenty of time. I read a lot of positive reports about this girl on this board, and since I was suffering from back pain, so decided to give her a try. I read a lot of positive reports about this girl on this board, and since I was suffering from back pain, so decided to give her a try. She wore a cute bra and panty ensemble. She told me to come near her and I took off my towel. She has those beautiful breasts that are just the right size and feature lovely nipples. In terms of height, with heels she's at least my height. 754-702-3841 ... more >