Wish I had the time to plan and make it to town more often to widen my choices of providers. The session was one of the best I have ever experienced. She is a very sweet, friendly and super sexy woman. She was everything I had ever fantasized in a girl and I was very comfortable around her. The session was very satisfying, I haven't had an encounter like that in a while. She is great and if you look for massage therapist in terms of looks and services, I recommend. She's very down to earth easy going person too. I can't say who she looks like, I'm not good at that....but there was a moment near the end when were in her room together and I swear her profile looked like that Penthouse pet of the month. Maybe I was just delirious at that point. I have not even gotten to the skills department yet. She wore heels when I walked in, still she's about my height and she is looking at me. And I love it. We went back and forth and she was really great, with a great attitude and answered all my questions. I am from the suburbs but I come up all the time and I know the city very well. I had the pleasure of seeing her this week after having my eye on her for awhile. Schedules finally aligned although had to opt for a shorter session. She was quite into the session. Booking was no problem. Her schedule was actually getting full, so I was lucky to get a booking for one hour. I've been looking for a replacement for my regular and came across this one, she seemed nice on the phone and the photos were sexy. 628-500-1590 ... more >