I am from the suburbs but I come up all the time and I know the city very well. Since my last time with her was so mind blowing and I couldn't get her out of my head I figured I should see her again while my luck is still good! So I set up another meeting with her for a tryst before I went to a preplanned event in the evening. I have the feeling that she truly enjoys this line of work. Booked through text which was easy and confirmed by phone. She's a great girl... I'm always going to her, if I cant get her I try again the next day. She is amazing in every way possible. Throughout the entire session she was smiling and bouncing around. She responded very well to be being treated as a lady should be treated, that being with respect, warmth and gentleness. I found her to be absolutely gorgeous. Like the hot girls you would see at a club. She is very friendly and cheerful, and a total sweetheart. She aims to please willingly accommodates all your requests with a smile on her face. Had so much fun talking with her I almost forgot about my appointment! Yet another gem found on this board! I told her the weekend is coming so be prepared for a longer engagement! Contacted her though phone 1st and txt messages after. Easy set up. Sweet voice that just got my juices flowing. I asked her to keep the dress and the heels on. Fellas, she is one sexy lady. The date went better than I had anticipated. Words cannot do justice to what she did or how it made me feel but I know for fact that I have never had such an extended feeling of euphoria in my life and I cannot wait to experience it again. 602-612-0956 ... more >