Really cool chick and very pretty. She's very young looking. I can usually tell how a session will go within 2 minutes of walking in...and I was getting very good vibes from her. No awkwardness...totally at ease. She offered various methods for the massage. She was quite vocal and it was definitely a plus. She was very accommodating and made the effort to ensure I had a good time. Few days ago she was available in the evening, the booking was super easy all through texts, was given the address right away after I said I am not familiar with the area. Arrived for the session and it was one of those great moments when your expectations are exceeded. Pics on the site are accurate but she is quite beautiful facially with gorgeous eyes. From a physique standpoint, I actually thought she looked tighter in person. Amazing legs with nice muscle tone, fantastic shapely but firm butt. One of the few girls in this industry I actually enjoyed talking to, so I agree about her personality.. this ones a keeper! I'm happy to report, she lives up to the good reviews. Cute girl, lovely figure, velvet skin, warm personality and great service. I had something lined up for the morning but I realized I needed to get work related matters cleared away before Im gone so I had to cancel someone Ive been dying to see. Ugh. Decided to try my luck and see whos available and the website hit me with this cute babe. Small chit chat about the weather and then asked how I like my massage. Boy oh boy, I am still at a loss for words about how to explain this one. Ill try my best so excuse me if I miss a few things, I am still somewhat new to this. Was surprised today when I saw her ad on here and was able to make an appointment without difficulty. To top it off, she is beautiful, and very friendly. Determined to ensure one has a great time. 386-327-6796 ... more >