She is the one who will make your head turn, whether you like it or not. I hope to improve my writing skills as I go along LOL. I was not disappointed when she peeked around the door dressed in sexy flattering attire. A really nice, engaging lady who likes to be touched, gently teased and who is willing to please any way she can. The date went better than I had anticipated. Words cannot do justice to what she did or how it made me feel but I know for fact that I have never had such an extended feeling of euphoria in my life and I cannot wait to experience it again. The view was gorgeous and she was amazing and very nice. I had some business to attend to so I decided to book her and make it a dual purpose trip. She was dressed exactly like in her pictures and even satiated my request for specifically revealing poses as we chitchatted to get to know each other. A beautiful girl greeted me with a big smile. And the way her eyes lit up when she saw me, I almost turned around to see who she was looking at, certainly not at me? This lady exudes the confidence of that sexy/cute/hot/popular sorority girl that every guy on campus wants to date and every girl wants as a best friend. She has a sunny disposition and loves to laugh and smile. To say that I was very pleased with her connection and passion with me would be an understatement. Maybe it was the stars that night, maybe it was because I found her to be very sexy and hot, maybe it was because she felt and said the same. The eyes are easy to get lost in, and giggle is so adorable. I find her to be very attractive and this is truly a case of a woman who looks even better than her pictures. Was my last review perhaps too graphic? 239-977-3902 ... more >