I will repeat... She says this is not her regular job so it might be hard to get a hold of her sometimes. She has a great ass! Texted 15 mins before scheduled time that I was on my way, got immediate reply no problem, arrived on time and got room location - all good! She is a very inviting, intelligent and friendly person who puts you at ease from the get go. I would go on to say that she is probably one of the most attractive women I have ever met in this industry and I am very critical in this area. She gets it. She knows how to drive a guy wild and she knows how to please. Contacted her though phone 1st and txt messages after. Easy set up. Sweet voice that just got my juices flowing. She is so sweet too, she couldn't apologize enough for the delay. All I can say is wow. I was fully relaxed. Definitely not a clock watcher. We went over the time and nothing was rushed. An absolutely perfect time. Everything was great - she was a little shy (I get the impression she's new to this but was open to working together) but after we got started, she was simply wonderful. First I thought she was Latina. Everyone should have qualities about themselves that are attractive to such beautiful and wonderful women. 213-514-7756 ... more >