Don't know why I waited so long but glad I finally saw her. Pics are very accurate, pretty face, perky tits, round ass, and sexy waist. In any case, came in, told her I was going to grab a quick shower. I will definitely repeat. The girl is incredible. Facilities were amazing. She is about my height with heels on, in bare feet maybe couple inch shorter. I asked to use the bathroom, came out and then it was the fun started. She asked me what I enjoyed doing on a date and I told her. Co-incidentally she had many of the same likes and we enjoyed instant chemistry. We found out what we both enjoyed during our date. Without going into too much detail, this girl really enjoys herself and is very good at knowing exactly what a man wants. I will definitely see her again....for longer. She is a cool girl and a total sweetheart. We engaged in some good conversation after. She is definitely the kind of girl you could talk for hours with over some drinks. I just had to be with her. Had a bit of small talk/tease (just the way she talks to you is so sensual). This is the only massage therapist I thought about days after seeing because she has made the session amazing and I'm left with the feeling it will be even better next time. She's also just a total sweetheart to top it all off. Wow, I am so glad to have found her. I'm truly smitten. Now there fellow studs, players and chick-magnets, this I the man variously described as a 10, you're great, you're so sexy and wow, you have a great body. 205-386-7811 ... more >