I was in town on business and I had definite plans to sample one or two fine ladies while I was in town. I spent a lot of research time here on this site to narrow down who I had an interest in seeing. I have been seeing this little beauty a few times now. Maybe she looks so cute because she always dresses like a college girl on both occasions when I saw her. Even though there were other options, I took my chances. The location was up-scale, and she had some nice lingerie on when I arrived. Even though there were other options, I took my chances. If you are like me and want a super cute girl to remind you of your glory days then I 100% recommend her. She reminds me of the college gals that I used to hang out with back in the day, when wed go to the pub drinking or playing pool, or going out to see the movies. Had a appointment set before I left home and when I got to town I thought I hit the jackpot and booked for the evening, a lady who is very well reviewed and very popular here on these forums. Having heard amazing things about all of her exploits and her drive on here I decided I needed all my strength to keep up with her. I booked over the phone and it was pleasant and simple. Location is upscale. If you are driving make allowances for traffic due to construction in the area. For full disclosure purposes, I love woman with her looks. 808-319-4331 ... more >