Her positive attitude is off the charts, from the minute I walked in until I left (a bit over the hour) she made me feel like a king. I saw her yesterday and would go so far as to say that she has one of the most beautiful faces among all the massage therapists I've seen. Photos on this site are accurate. I gave her a call for the appointment at noon. I was very impressed with her service and she is pretty liberal as well so long as you behave like a gentleman. It was a nice, good size room. Bathroom was kind of small, but clean. Boy was I glad I took the plunge. Her entire demeanour sets the mood perfectly. She is very relaxed and easy to be with. She is a sweetie. I found her to be absolutely gorgeous. Like the hot girls you would see at a club. She is very friendly and cheerful, and a total sweetheart. She aims to please willingly accommodates all your requests with a smile on her face. Had so much fun talking with her I almost forgot about my appointment! Yet another gem found on this board! Every once in a while you find someone with whom you can really "click". 631-455-7756 ... more >