I have been seeing this little beauty a few times now. She mentioned plans to take a bit of time off next week, but has always responded quickly to my texts. She is a very inviting, intelligent and friendly person who puts you at ease from the get go. I would go on to say that she is probably one of the most attractive women I have ever met in this industry and I am very critical in this area. If you are a warm, friendly and genuine gentleman with her you will be more than amply rewarded. She was just as hot as her pictures, and she looked great! First thing I could think of was WOW! Texted 15 mins before scheduled time that I was on my way, got immediate reply no problem, arrived on time and got room location - all good! She starts massaging me with lotion. Shoulder first, then arms, abs, and thighs. Suffice it to say, my experience with her could only be described as the ultimate experience. Wish I had the time to plan and make it to town more often to widen my choices of providers. I won't go into deep detail, suffice to say she is a 9 all round! She offered various methods for the massage. She was quite vocal and it was definitely a plus. She was very accommodating and made the effort to ensure I had a good time. 561-766-5294 ... more >